Delhi Technological University - Admissions 2012

Notice: Ph.D Admission Screening Test and Interview to be held on 8th, 9th and 10th June 2012 due to a very large number of applications received.

Under Graduate

Admissions to B.Tech courses in Delhi Technological University are done on the basis of All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE). 85% of the seats offered at DTU for the B.E. programme are reserved for the Delhi region candidates passing from Schools / Colleges / Institute located within the NCT of Delhi. The remaining 15% seats are acoounted for by the students from the Outside Delhi region.

 

Post Graduate

The University offers Post Graduate programme both Full Time and Part Time in 9 disciplines. Admission to the Full Time courses is offered through the GATE examination

Ph.D

The University admits Full time Scholars for a duration of 4 years. Scholarships are available under the various departments. The admissions to the Ph.D. Programmes under the faculty of technology are made in Engineering disciplines as well as in the field of Applied Sciences.

 

MBA

The University offers MBA Programmes of 2 years in supply chain management, Information Technology Management, Knowledge and Technology Mangement, Financial Management, Human Resource Mangement, Marketing Management.